Ready for a fun workout?
Cardio Tennis is the high energy highlight of your week! It’s a fun, social, group tennis-fitness programme for all ages and abilities - even non-tennis players!
Cardio Tennis combines fitness devices, music, and a variety of equipment to deliver the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic workout.
Each workout compromises of a warm-up, cardio segment (drills and play based) and a cool down. Women can burn up to 500 calories and men up to 800 in a 60-minute session!
Benefits of Cardio Tennis
Whether you’ve never played tennis, or you’re a regular player, you’ll find plenty of reward from a Cardio Tennis session:
- Get fitter while you get better
- Fitness devices track your progress and help shape your sessions
- Workout with your friends in a non-threatening environment where ability doesn't matter!
- Enjoy the beat and workout to the music which keeps you motivated and keeps you moving.
Find a workout venue
Are you sick of your boring exercise routine? Forget the treadmill, forget the exercise bike – live in the moment and have fun with your friends working out at Cardio Tennis.
Cardio Tennis is a great way to widen your social circle while getting your heart pumping and improving your fitness.
Join the thousands of New Zealanders and Australians who have turned their fitness regime into a social, fun and energising workout.
You'll love Cardio Tennis whether you're a tennis player or not, so why not give it a try?
COACHES! THINKING ABOUT RUNNING TENNIS WORKOUTS?
By becoming a registered Cardio Tennis coach you'll stand head and shoulders above run-of-the-mill tennis fit programmes. Access to national marketing campaigns, localised promotion, workout plans, equipment and fitness devices means that lots of the hard work is done for you and you can focus on the great stuff you do on the court.
Cardio Tennis is a smart way to grow your business as having eight players on one court is more cost effective than a private lesson. The average charge for a session is $15 – meaning an hourly rate of $120.
If you are an ITF Level 1 (or equivalent) qualified coach then you can register for Cardio Tennis. The programme costs just $130 annually which gives you access to around $1000 of benefits! Each year we top you up with equipment so you really do get your monies worth right off the bat.
- 25% discount off all Polar NZ products for you and your participants
- Fully funded ClubSpark account (a business management and website platform tool)
- Promotional and marketing material
- Marketing assistance from Tennis New Zealand through national website and Facebook pages
- Access to a private Facebook group for worldwide CT deliverer
- Online training for you and your qualified assistants
- A Polar M200 GPS and Heart Rate watch
- $100 off the Coaching Assistant course for your assistants/older club players (regular price $300)
- Professional Indemnity insurance cover with AON
- Deliverer t-shirt
- Warm up, workout and cool down plans
- Footwork ladderMusic downloads
- Promotional fence Banner
- Travel subsidy towards training workshops held in Auckland